Are you unsure about whether a certain item is compostable? Did the garbage truck miss your street? Your blue box is broken?
Send your questions or report a problem by filling in the online form – it’s fast and it’s easy. You can obtain information about:
- the weekly curbside collection – garbage, recyclable materials, food waste;
- the yard waste collection;
- the locations of the depots for used batteries and used clothing in Westmount;
- reuse options.
In addition, you can:
- report a missed collection or other problem;
- request a pickup of a large item;
- ask for a replacement for a bin that is broken or disappeared;
- make a complaint or a comment.
A member of our environment team will look into it and be in touch as soon as possible.
Consult the Waste management section for more information about all of Westmount’s waste management programmes.