Work will resume on the project for the reconstruction and rehabilitation of valve chambers on the main drinking water supply system.
Start date: August 15, 2022
End date: End of August, 2022
Some closures and other measures will be necessary, including:
- the complete closure of Belvedere Rd. between The Boulevard and Sunnyside Ave. (detours will be marked and local traffic will be maintained);
- a parking restriction within the work area;
- the possible closure of sidewalk sections (sidewalks will remain accessible, but may be blocked during some phases of the work).
- Walkways will be set up to allow access to buildings at all times;
- Some dust and noise may be generated by trucks circulating the area.
The work teams will be on site Monday to Friday, from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. There is a possibility of weekend work.
The entire project team is aware that this work may cause some inconvenience, especially if you are home more often during the day because of the pandemic. The City of Montreal team will strive to reduce the impacts as much as possible. Thank you for your patience and cooperation.