Updated June 21, 2022
As part of Ville de Montréal’s water main reconstruction project, the closure of Rue Saint-Antoine Ouest, between Avenue Atwater and Avenue Greene, has been extended.
Until June 23, 2022:
- Rue Saint-Antoine Ouest will remain completely closed between Avenues Greene and Atwater
- only local traffic will be allowed on Avenues Brooke, Marin and Walker
Beginning June 23, 2022:
- the north side of the intersection of Rue Saint-Antoine and Avenue Greene will be closed
- local traffic will be allowed on Avenue Greene (Dorchester to Selby)
- there will be an obstruction on the north side of Rue Saint-Antoine and one westbound lane will be open (Greene to Rose-de-Lima)
Access to buildings will be maintained, and collections will take place according to the usual schedules. Consult the June 21 work notice for more details, including maps.