The Ministère des Transports wishes to inform you that last phase of the dismantling of autoroute 720 West will begin the weekend of January 12, 2019. The work will continue until late march 2019.
- 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.: dismantling operations
- 6 p.m. to 6 a.m.: handling and transport of debris
In addition to work on weekdays, four weekends will be needed (January 12-13, January 19-20, January 26-27 and one weekend in mid-February). In the event of adverse weather conditions, these operations could be postponed.
Due to the nature of the operations to be performed, and constraints limiting mitigation measures, including the height of structures to be dismantled and the restricted space in the area, the noise levels allowed will exceed the thresholds normally allowed. They could reach up to:
- From 6 a.m. to 9 p.m.: 85 dBA
- From 9 p.m. to 11 p.m.: 75 dBA
- Dust abatement using water/snow cannons
- Noise and vibration monitoring by on-site teams
- Implementation of noise mitigation measures on certain equipment
For more information