NOTICE TO RESIDENTS
MARCH 26, 2019
The ministère des Transports wishes to inform you that the construction work on route 136 westbound will intensify in the coming weeks. The work will be performed continuously, from Monday to Friday, until route 136 opens in late 2019.
WORK AND SCHEDULE
From the end of March to the summer of 2019
- Between 6 a.m. and 7 p.m.: Installation of the retaining wall panels
- Between 7 p.m. and 6 a.m.: Delivery of materials, placement of embankment and compaction operations
From the summer of 2019 to the end of 2019
- Carried out continuously: Construction of the concrete pavement and finishing work
Some work could occasionally be carried out over the weekend.
Vibrations could be felt during compaction operations.
The Ministère is aware of the inconveniences this work may cause. That is why every effort is being made to reduce the impacts on residents, particularly:
- The use of less noisy back-up alarms on certain equipment used at night
- The implementation of noise mitigation measures on certain equipment
- The monitoring of noise and vibrations by the team on site.