The Westmount Public Works team is pleased to announce the toboggan run and snow park at King George Park are open.
Please respect the the COVID-19 measures and the rules of conduct indicated on the signage around the site. Respect each other and be careful.
The toboggan run and snow park are open 7 days a week from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. The site will be closed to the public for safety or maintenance when required. Please respect the signage on location.
RULES FOR THE TOBOGGAN RUN: BE COURTEOUS, IT’S ALL ABOUT HAVING FUN!
- By using the toboggan run, you assume all the risks and responsibilities associated with the activity.
- The toboggan run is not supervised. It is recommended to toboggan in the presence of another person.
- When tobogganing, keep hands and feet inside of the sled.
- Ensure the path is clear prior to your descent and be sure to exit promptly at the bottom of the hill.
- It is prohibited to toboggan while holding onto another sled or onto the user of another sled.
The City of Westmount assumes no responsibility for any injury or damage occurring during the use of the toboggan run.
In case of damage to the hill, please inform Public Works at 514 989-5268. IN CASE OF EMERGENCY OR INJURY, CALL 911