Please note that all documents are provided in french. An english summary is available on page 5 of the AGIL REPORT.
- AGIL REPORT – REPORT AND RECOMMENDATIONS as a part of a detailed planning exercise of the Southeast Sector of Westmount
- ANNEX 1 – LIST OF STUDY DOCUMENTS
- ANNEX 2 – PRESENTATION BY DAOUST LESTAGE – JUNE 5, 2017
- ANNEX 3 – TRAFFIC STUDY BY STANTEC
- ANNEX 4 – STREET IMAGES OF THE SOUTHEAST SECTOR
- ANNEX 5 – EXTRACTED MAPS FROM PMAD AND SAD
The objectives guiding the process are:
- Re-connect the Southeast Sector with the urban fabric of the City;
- Create a link between the homes south of Dorchester and Sainte-Catherine street;
- Incorporate sustainability and promote walkability into the new design;
- Stimulate commercial activity through the re-design of Sainte-Catherine street.
PUBLIC CONSULTATIONS TO DATE
- Report on the participatory process – Summary Report – October 2016
- Public Presentation – Tuesday, June 14, 2016
- Community Workshop Presentation – January 19, 2016
Please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com for any questions about the consultation process.
STUDIES AND REPORTS
These studies and/or reports were produced by independent consultants and do not represent the official position of the City of Westmount.
• HERITAGE INVENTORY SHEETS – Ste. Catherine, 2015
- 4100 Ste. Catherine
- 4110-4114 Ste. Catherine
- 4124 Ste. Catherine
- 4026-4032 Ste. Catherine
- 4192 Ste. Catherine
- 11-15 Gladstone
- Westmount Square