In the context of construction of the new Vendôme intermodal hub entrance building, you are invited to attend a public information evening. Come check out the information booths, attend a presentation and take part in a discussion workshop. Following the evening, a volunteer liaison committee will be created to maintain communications between local residents and the STM .
- WHEN? – Monday, June 18, 2018, from 6 to 9 p.m.
- WHERE? – Atrium, Research Institute of the McGill University
Health Centre (MUHC) 1001 Décarie Boulevard.
- How to sign up? To help us plan for the evening’s logistics, please sign up in advance by sending an email to email@example.com.
Liaison Committee mandate
- Remain informed about the diligent management of environmental nuisances cause by operations at the Vendôme work site, according to the STM’s nuisance mitigation plan.
- Follow up on suggestions for construction nuisance attenuation that may be raised during public meetings on the topic.
- Make suggestions on certain issues put forward by the STM.
- Bring an informed outside viewpoint on the management of complaints related to the project.
Selection criteria – committee volunteers must:
- Reside in the Côte-des-Neiges–Notre-Dame-de-Grâce borough or in Westmount (two active members and one substitute member for each district)
- Be available to attend a dozen meetings held during the day at the STM offices located at 800 De La Gauchetière Street West in Montreal.
- Use public transit regularly or occasionally
- Have an interest in the project
- Obtain the support of two other district residents
This event is accessible to persons with limited mobility.