The Public Works Department of the Ville-Marie borough informs you that due to the demolition work related to the Square Children’s project, there will be a closure of the following streets:
- René-Lévesque Boulevard West, between Atwater and Seymour avenues
- Lambert-Closse Street, between René-Lévesque Boulevard West and du Souvenir Street
- Tupper Street, between Atwater Avenue and Lambert-Closse Street
- Atwater Avenue, between Sainte-Catherine and Saint-Antoine Streets
Schedule of closure
Tuesday, March 20, 2018, between 1 p.m. and 2 p.m.
For safety reasons, vehicular and pedestrian traffic, as well as parking, will be completely prohibited in these streets.
A reinforced police presence will ensure circulation around the project. We ask everyone to respect the signs that will be put in place.
ote that several other streets are already closed to traffic in this area:
- Fort Street, between René-Lévesque Boulevard West and Sainte-Catherine Street
- Lambert-Closse Street, between René-Lévesque Boulevard West and Tupper Street
Site Coordinator available in case of emergency only:
Tel.: 418 693-3746
Media representatives can obtain information from:
Anik de Repentigny
Tel.: 514 868-5255