Hydro Westmount maintains the power distribution network in Westmount which is used to deliver electricity to all homes and businesses. The utility also installs and maintains all street lights and traffic signals in the municipality.
- Address: 995 Glen Road, Westmount, Quebec H3Z 2L8
- Customer Service: 514 925-1414
- Emergency Line (24 hours): 514 989-5201
- Fax: 514 989-5254
- Director: Salah Bouziane, ing.
- Customer Service Group
- Provides assistance regarding services available, billing information, account balance and general inquiries.
- 514 925-1414
At this time, you can make bill payments by mail, through automatic withdrawal from your bank account, through telephone banking, through your PC, and at your bank or ATM and at City Hall.
Hydro Westmount also offers an Equalized Payments Plan, which allows you to spread your yearly electricity consumption over twelve monthly payments.
Find out more at Billing and rates.
You can find out what your account balance is by calling our Customer Service Office at 514 925-1414. Office hours are Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (excluding statutory holidays). During the summer we’re open Monday to Thursday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.