4675 St. Catherine Street West
The outdoor swimming pool is located at the Westmount Recreation Centre. From opening day in early June to closing in early September, Westmount’s outdoor pool hosts swimmers and sunbathers of all ages.
The Pool specifications:
- 8 lanes at a length of 25 meters each, ranging from 1 meter to 2 meters in depth
- A section with 2 diving boards at 3.5 meters deep
- Maximum pool capacity: 350
A detailed schedule for adult lap swim and general family swim is available below and at the pool desk. A valid Facility Membership Card or Guest Pass is mandatory.
Special notice for Guest Pass holders
- From opening day until July 1st, and from August 16th to closing, patrons using a Guest Pass must be accompanied by a holder of a valid Facility Membership Card to access the outdoor swimming pool.
- From July 2nd to August 15th, patrons who do not have a valid Facility Membership Card may purchase a Guest Pass for entrance to the pool at their leisure.
- Price: Guest Pass $8/day
- Aquafitness (18 years +)
- Masters Swim (18 years +)
- Swimming Instruction (2 years +)
Registration for Swimming Activities:
ON-LINE: Begins Tuesday, April 24, 2018 as of 8:00 a.m.
IN PERSON: Weekdays only from 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. at the pool desk beginning May 22nd, 2018.
A valid sports Facility membership Card is required to register for all Westmount swimming activities.
Westmount Dolphins Aquatic Club
The WDAC is a parent-volunteer driven summer aquatics program with close ties to the Sports & Recreation Dept. of the City of Westmount.
This program is for youth (7 to 17 years old) who would like to develop aquatics skills, compete at a ‘fun’ level and make lasting friendships. The program is focussed on the four aquatics disciplines: competitive swimming, diving, synchronized swimming and water-polo, and runs from June to mid-August. All the activities are based at the Westmount Recreation Centre (WRC) pool. For more information please consult the WDAC website at www.westmountdolphins.org.