Beginning Monday, February 28, the offices of City Hall, Sports and Recreation, Public Safety, and Public Works will be open to the public. Visitors to those buildings are asked to:
- wear a face mask;
- sanitize their hands;
- maintain a minimum distance of 2 metres from others;
- refrain from visiting if they have any symptoms related to COVID-19;
- refrain from visiting if they have been in close contact with anyone that has been confirmed or suspected of having COVID-19.
Westmount City Hall will be accessible by the west entrance only (parking lot entrance).
Please note that it is possible to obtain nearly all municipal services, including permits, online.
Online services available
- For building occupation certificates, parking permits, dog permits, access to information requests, claims, consult the Permits, licences and forms page.
- For building, renovation and landscaping permits, consult the Construction and renovation page
- Click here for more information on services offered by Westmount Public Library
- Click here for more information on services and programmes offered by the Sports and Recreation Department
- Click here for more information on Hydro Westmount services