401 Kensington Avenue, H3Y 3A3 (at Sherbrooke)
The lawn bowling clubhouse is a building of important historical value. The original 1902 building was demolished in 1995 and was replaced by a replica serving the same purpose.
The new clubhouse was reconstructed using the architectural characteristics of the original building: single storey, surrounded on three sides by a covered veranda. At the time of reconstruction, an electrical substation was built below the clubhouse.