As part of the maintenance program for its underground facilities, Hydro-Québec is undertaking the reconstruction of an access shaft at the corner of Saint-Antoine Street and Greene Avenue.
The work will take place from February 8 to April 16, Monday to Friday from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. Work may extend beyond 6 p.m. and may take place on certain weekends.
The reconstruction of the access shaft will require closing two lanes of traffic on Saint-Antoine Street, the complete or partial closure of the sidewalk on the north side of Saint-Antoine Street, and the closure of one lane of traffic on Greene Avenue. The machinery used to carry out this work could occasionally cause some noise in the area.
The following measures will be put in place by Hydro Québec to limit the inconveniences caused by this work:
- Maintaining access to nearby residences and buildings;
- Appropriate signage and the presence of traffic controllers as required;
- Installation of site fences and concrete barriers to ensure the safety of the public and workers;
- Maintaining a traffic lane on Greene Avenue northbound;
- Crosswalks on safe sidewalks;
- No power outages during construction.
For more information, please contact the Info-projets line at 514 385-8888 ext. 3462. In the event of a power outage, please contact 1-790-2424.