Tests carried out in conformity with Québec Environment Ministry standards indicate that the tap water is safe to use for drinking and all other purposes in all of the affected areas, including:
- Claremont Avenue from Sherbrooke Street to Côte-Saint-Antoine Road ;
- Lorraine Avenue;
- Chesterfield Avenue from Prince Albert Avenue to the western limit;
- Windsor Avenue from Prince Albert Avenue to the western limit;
- Parkman Place.
We recommend that you take the following precautions:
- run the water from all faucets and drinking faucets and drinking fountains for at least one minute;
- flush hoses and run outdoor taps by flushing or running them for at least one minute.
Thank you for patience and for your cooperation during this period.