Public health authorities announced that people aged 60 and over in the Montreal region can now make an appointment to be vaccinated against COVID-19.
Visit SantéMontréal.ca for more information.
How to make an appointment
- Online at quebec.ca/vaccinCOVID
- By phone at 1-877-644-4545
The CIUSSS du Centre-Ouest-de-l’Île-de-Montréal, which covers the territory of the City of Westmount, announced that vaccinations will take place at the following locations:
- Carré Décarie – 6900, boul. Décarie, Montréal (H3X 2T8)
- 7101, avenue du Parc;
- Aréna Bill-Durnan – 4988, rue Vézina, Montréal (H3W 1C1)
- Palais des Congrès – 1001, place Jean-Paul Riopelle, Montréal (H2Z 1H5)
- CUSM Glen site – 1001, boulevard Décarie, Montréal (H4A 3J1)
- MUHC Montréal General Hospital – 1650, av. Cedar, Montréal (H3G 1A4) / Hall Livingston (L6-500)
- CLSC Métro.
For more information on The CIUSSS du Centre-Ouest-de-l’Île-de-Montréal vaccination sites, please call 1-877-644-4545 (or 514-644-4545) or visit ciussscentreouest.ca
Other vaccination sites have been set up in the Montreal region. For more information, visit quebec.ca/vaccinCOVID
Please note that the vaccination campaign against COVID-19 is organized and implemented solely by the Gouvernement du Québec and public health authorities.