Please send us your comments and/or questions by filling out the on-line form below.
Our opening hours
- Monday: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Thursday: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Summer hours (from early June to late August)
- Monday to Thursday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Friday from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
If you prefer to contact a specific person, please see the following directory by department.
Not sure who to contact?
Please contact our receptionist who will be happy to help you.
Lost and found items – who to contact
For items lost in an outdoor public place, contact:
- Westmount Public Safety Unit
21 Stanton Street, 514 989-5222, or:
- City of Montreal Police (SPVM)
Neighbourhood Station 12 – 19 Stanton Street, 514 280-0212.
For items lost in municipal buildings, contact the appropriate department.
Westmount Public Safety officers can also search an electronic database of found items – ask an officer or contact the WPSU. Please note that certain items, including cell phones, computers, and other objects of value, are always turned over to the SPVM.
Found objects may be handed over to any City employee in a public building, to a Public Safety officer, or to a Police officer. Items will be recorded and stored safely, and items of value will be taken to the SPVM.