As part of the Westmount’s Capital Works program, the City will carry out the following work on Lansdowne Ridge:
- PROJECT: PHASE 1 – CONSTRUCTION OF A PLUVIAL SEWER ON LANSDOWNE RIDGE
- CONTRACTOR: Talvi Inc.
- START DATE: Monday, November 6th 2017 (with preparatory work scheduled for Thursday, November 1st and Friday November 2nd)
- DURATION: 4 weeks
- DETAILS: Closure of Lansdowne Ridge between Upper Belmont and Upper Lansdowne. Local circulation only. Zones of no parking during periods of the construction project:
- IMPORTANT: Properties equipped with private entrances heated with underground electrical cables or irrigation systems are asked to advise the project manager.
- PROJECT MANAGER: Mr. Shawn Aloysius, Public Works Department, at 514-989-5433 or by email at email@example.com.
The construction of a pluvial sewer on Lansdowne Ridge will begin on Monday, November 6th at 7 a.m., weather permitting. This phase of work requires the road closure of Lansdowne Ridge between Upper Belmont and Upper Lansdowne.
Please note that there will be preparatory work on the public portion of the water main in this sector. Residents in this sector will be advised in advance of this work as a water closure will be required to complete the work on the water main.
PARKING – TEMPORARY PERMITS
Should your driveway become inaccessible during this project, please use the parking permit that you received with the notice. Please write your license plate number on the permit and place it inside the windshield of your car (preferably the river’s side) while ensuring that the information is visible. N.B.: this permit waives the 2-hour and 4-hour parking restrictions, but you must respect all other parking regulations, including the weekly street maintenance restrictions.