The CLSC Métro offers the influenza vaccine free for people at high risk and people in close contact with them, including:
- people 75 years of age and over;
- adults with certain chronic diseases;
- children 6 months to 17 years of age with certain chronic diseases;
- pregnant women with chronic diseases, throughout their pregnancy;
- pregnant women in good health, in their 2nd and 3rd trimester of pregnancy;
- family members who live in the same household as a child under 6 months of age, or with a person at higher risk of being hospitalized, and to their caregivers.
The flu vaccination is also free of charge to:
- healthy children between the ages of 6 and 23 months;
- healthy adults from age 60 to 74.
The vaccine is offered in CLSCs by appointment as of October 14, 2019; reserve an appointment online at clicsante.ca. You can also get vaccinated against the flu without an appointment by showing up at one of the external clinics between November 12 and November 27. Click here to consult the schedule.
The clinic in Westmount will take place:
Wednesday, November 20th
10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (N.B.: new hours in 2019)
Victoria Hall, 4626 Sherbrooke Street West
Remember to bring your medicare card and to wear short sleeves.
For more information about the flu vaccination, call 514 270-1536.