Le ministère des Transports informs road users that a section of De Courcelle Street and Glen Road will be closed to traffic from November 23, 2015 to mid-January 2016. This restriction is necessary to continue the rehabilitation work in this sector.
From November 23, 2015 to mid-January 2016
- Closure of De Courcelle Street and Glen Road, between Saint-Antoine West and St. Catherine West.
- Local traffic will be permitted on De Courcelle, between Saint-Antoine West and the south side of Highway 720, on the Glen Road from the north side of Highway 720 and St. Catherine Street West.
- The sidewalk on the west side will remain accessible to cyclists and pedestrians during the closure.
- Different marked detour paths will be set up on the municipal network for directing road users to Decarie Boulevard and Atwater Avenue. Detour roads for trucks will also be set up.
Since June 29, 2015 until the end of December 2015
- Closure of De Courcelle Street between Saint-Antoine Street West and Notre-Dame West.