Change of address

If you have changed your address in Westmount, please notify Hydro Westmount to update your billing information. If you are a member of the Westmount Public Library or the Westmount Recreation Centre, please notify these departments as well, so that your information is updated.

To notify Hydro Westmount, the Westmount Public Library and the Westmount Recreation Centre, please complete the forms below:

  • Max. file size: 64 MB.
    Accepted Proofs of residency: Westmount Tax Bill, Westmount Electricity Bill, Hydro Westmount Welcome Letter, Cable or Telephone Bill (Note: Cell phone bills not accepted), Gaz Metro Bill Statement from Financial Institutions Official School Documents, Official Federal/Provincial/Municipal documents