Sherbrooke and Clarke
Unveiled on November 14, 1922, the Cenotaph stands in front of City Hall, in a small triangular park designated Garden Point, and is the work of George Hill. It is a tribute to the sacrifice of Westmount citizens who died on the field of honour during the First World War.
After the Second World War, Percy Nobbs landscaped its surroundings, adding a platform and a parapet to give more relief to the monument. To this extension were added the names of Westmount soldiers that had fallen in battle between 1939 and 1945.
The first Westmount Post Office was housed for some time in the small brick house located on the north side of Côte-Saint-Antoine Road, just opposite Garden Point.