From May 29 to June 8, Ville de Montréal will proceed with asphalt work on Chemin de la Côte-des-Neiges between Forest Hill Avenue and Blueridge Crescent Street. The work zone will also extend to the vicinity of Remembrance Road.
Traffic and parking
- One lane of traffic per direction will be maintained;
- Flagmen will be present to ensure the safety of pedestrians and cyclists;
- Passages to facilitate access to Mount Royal Park;
- Police presence to facilitate the fluidity and safety of travel.
Mobility and public transportation
- Some residences, businesses and other establishments may not be accessible at certain times. A door hanger will be distributed 48 hours in advance to inform those affected.
- Public transport service: stops, schedules and routes may be moved. For more information: Call 514 786-4636 or visit stm.info
Schedule and work
- Schedule: Monday to Friday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m;
- Work: despite all the measures planned by to minimize inconvenience caused by the work, the use of tools and other equipment may cause odours, dust, noise and vibrations.
These interventions may be delayed or their duration extended due to weather conditions or other constraints.
(Source: Ville de Montréal)