- Be a student in civil engineering technology.
- Supervision at various construction sites managed by the engineering department and perform various tasks assigned by the supervisor, such as:
o Measuring excavation areas;
o Ensure that the newly reconstructed infrastructure is in accordance with the construction plan;
o Making daily entries in the construction logbook;
o Organize and catalog photos taken on site;
o Interpret plans and specifications;
o Establish professional relationships and communications with supervisor, contractors, construction area residents, and lab technicians from hired geotechnical firms.
- Bilingual (French and English / written and spoken);
- Knowledge of the Office suite;
- Customer service skills;
- Good judgment and analytical skills.