The following services are closed for the Christmas and New Year holidays:
- Municipal offices: closed December 24th to 26th and December 31st to January 2nd inclusively.
- Westmount Public Library: closed December 24th to 26th and December 31st to January 2nd inclusively.
- Victoria Hall: closed December 19th to January 5th inclusively.
- Westmount Recreation Centre: closed December 25th and January 1st; modified schedule in effect December 21st to January 3rd; consult the holiday schedule below.
The Westmount Conservatory is closed indefinitely for significant renovations.
- Recyclable materials: there will be no collection service December 25th or January 1st: recyclable materials will be collected Friday, December 27th and Friday, January 3rd.
- Food waste: usual schedule.
- Garbage: usual schedule.
- Christmas trees – new in 2020: the City will collect Christmas trees for compost on Wednesday, January 15 and Wednesday, January 22 between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m.
- Montreal’s Ecocentres: closed December 22nd to January 2rd inclusively.
CONSULT OR DOWNLOAD THE 2019-2020 HOLIDAY SCHEDULE
Will you be away?
You can request periodic property checks by Westmount Public Safety officers during your absence; click here to access the online form or phone 514 989-5222.