Victoria Hall Community Centre | 4626 Sherbrooke Street West | 514 989-5226
The Gallery at Victoria Hall is a unique public space dedicated to visual arts linking the community centre to the Conservatory and the Library. Seven exhibitions are presented in The Gallery each year. Westmount artists may submit proposals between February 15 and April 15 annually for the next exhibition season.
Gallery Hours – Free admission!
- Monday to Friday: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturday : 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Sunday: closed
- Julie-Anne Cardella | Director, Library & Community Events | 514 989-5429
- Donna Lach | Assistant Director, Library & Community Events | 514 989-5386
- Virginia Elliott | Project Manager, Community Events | 514 989-5265
- Hélène Mitko | Technician, Community Events | 514 989-5521
- Ashley Baker | Agent, Community Events & Logistics | 514 989-5226